Group Reporting and Planning Manager
KennedyPearce are recruiting a Group Reporting and Planning Manager for a FTSE 250 company. The role is available due to the company's expansion resulting in the growth of the finance team. The role will report to the Head of Group FP&A.
- Own the process for producing accurate and timely delivery of daily, weekly and monthly consolidated Group reports
- Manange all internal Group Level reporting
- Build strong collaborative working relationships within the Group Finance team and with the divisional finance teams.
- Add value to trading performance reports, analysis and presentations, produced by the Group Reporting and Planning Analysts, by including insightful commentary
- Ensure the Group wide consistency of KPI and reporting definitions.
- Support the Director of Financial Control and the Head of Group FP&A in the delivery of the Group financial control agenda
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with 2+ years PQE.