SENIOR STRATEGIC MARKETING MANAGER - BANKING B2B
STRATEGIC MARKETING MANAGER -FINANCIAL SERVICES / BANKING (B2B)
Our client a leading financial services organisation is looking for an experienced senior level marketing professional. You'll need experience developing marketing plans and campaigns aimed at the B2B market, preferably with some experience in the B2B financial services sector. You'll need some experience marketing to the SME market
This is an exciting opportunity to join the marketing team in a newly created role. You will help develop marketing strategies for the organisation focusing on developing marketing plans for the SME market
The vision of this role is to drive better, more effective marketing activities. You will sets the strategic and creative direction for the Marketing Campaigns and ensure that campaign plans are clearly aligned to business and customer objectives.
- Develop and implement customer centric, multi-channel Marketing campaigns that support the business objectives
- Working with and guiding Marketing communications and campaign management teams in market to ensure that the brand is promoted in a cohesive and consistent way, using the agreed campaign assets and supporting materials produced
- Understand the segment or product needs to brief, manage and implement campaign activity which supports segment or product commercial objectives
- Develop clear Marketing briefs to drive the smooth and efficient delivery of agreed activity, ensuring it is tracked and measured appropriately to demonstrate return on investment
- Solid experience in developing marketing plans and strategies with experience developing marketing plans aimed at the SME market (essential)
- Ideally you will have gained experience in either the financial services or banking sector (b2b)or working within a financial technology organisation
- Experience working within organisations which have a strong digitally led proposition / service offering
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a global organisation
Plaese send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.