Lifecycle Operations Manager Hard FM
We are currently looking to recruit a Lifecycle Operations Manager to work as part of our Hard FM projects team at Hereford County Hospital.
In this role you’ll assist with the delivery of our annual lifecycle plan through the use of efficient and transparent working methods, tight budgetary control and application of best practice. You’ll assist in the administration and delivery of the annual lifecycle plan by contractors and directly employed staff, ensuring compliance with relevant contract documents, healthcare requirements and current legislation.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, and retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).Package description
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
42.5 hours per week, flexible to meet the needs of the businessMain responsibilities
- Liaise with the operations department, client organisations and other stake holders in respect of programming and planning lifecycle
- Manage the performance of preferred suppliers/subcontractors when delivering lifecycle works
- Ensure compliance with contract deliverables
- Ensure all activities comply with statutory, NHS, Trust and Company guidelines
- Positively manage relationships with stakeholders and Trust representatives to enhance perception of service provision
- Maintain records as appropriate
- Maintain formal and informal communications with SPV and Trust Managers
- Represent the Service at meetings as required by the Senior Projects Manager
- When necessary, assist with the delivery of the change notice process on site
- Recognised Health & Safety qualification
- Experience and knowledge of the construction industry
- Good knowledge of basic construction quantification principles
- Understanding of PFI Contracts
- Basic Computer Skills with report writing experience
- Possess knowledge of IT database systems
- Able to exercise budgetary control
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and industry guidelines
- Good communication and customer care skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying ;for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Lifecycle Operations Manager, Manager, Healthcare, PFI, Hard FM, Construction