Senior MRI Radiographer- Mobile
We are actively recruiting for a full or part time Mobile Senior MRI Radiographer work at sites in the the East Midlands.
Working 3 longs days a week on a 36 hour contract, you will be expected to travel in this role.
What does being a MRI Senior Radiographer at InHealth involve?
You will be expected to undertake modality specific imaging procedures efficiently and effectively for both the public and private sectors; adhering to best practice of radiographic technique. You will be providing expertise to ensure the appropriate triage, booking and examination of patients. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice.
What skills and experience will you need to apply?
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration (HCPC registration)
- Competent use of imaging equipment
- Proven safety awareness skills utilising imaging equipment
- Professional and cooperative attitude towards patients, customers and colleagues
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary of £30,000-£38,000
- Car allowance/Car
- Travel allowance
- Lunch allowance
- 27 days holiday
- Generous flexible benefits package including :Private medical insurance, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work and Gym membership schemes.
- We are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development, creating a natural career path.
- The opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development.
- This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients
We are very proud to hold a Gold Investors in People accreditation, and proud that our people say that InHealth is a great place to work, with excellent packages and reward for achievement, no matter how small. The team is made up of committed, driven individuals who are passi