Commercial Finance Analyst
A FTSE 20 business is looking to a recruit a Commerical Finance Analyst on a permanent basis in their central London office. Due to continued growth a number of positions have been created for a Part Qualified/Finalist level (ACCA/CIMA) accountant to join their Group Finance Function.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Study Support
- Develops financial and commercial insight to support pricing propositions and new service bundles to meet customers' needs by supporting the build of clear business cases.
- Support any ad-hoc projects or business cases, which could include detailed financial modelling, ensuring assumptions are robust and producing coherent outputs to facilitate decision making.
- Updates product models on a monthly basis to ensure fit for purpose.
- Supports the post deal review process for standard deals and multi product line deals.
- Drives management information improvements, with an emphasis on producing deep, meaningful and actionable insight, and following this up with relevant stakeholders.
- Recognised best practise methodologies for identifying and qualifying commercial interventions.
- Support the commercial leads in challenging commercial propositions to drive top line growth where appropriate.
- Supports and challenges key internal stakeholders where appropriate, the ability to challenge the status quo and provide value-add insight.
- Ability to work on multiple projects to tight timescales.
- Ensure the Head of Finance is made aware of key issues or updates on a timely basis.
- Conduct adhoc analysis as required, and present findings and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Must be reactive (in response to bids) and proactive to drive the sales teams.
- Ability to generate new ideas and drive forward independently.
- Degree level and a part / fully qualified accountant (eg CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Ability to work on multiple projects to tight timescales
- Ability to challenge and question
- Operates with integrity and independence
- Confidence to challenge thinking, ideas, performance and activities
- Creative way of thinking to generate new ideas and ways of working.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.