Clinical Assessor- Exeter
SJB Medical are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a successful and established private healthcare company specialising in occupational health and rehabilitation services, based across the South West. We are currently seeking RGN, RMN and RNLD Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Paramedics to work as Clinical Assessors based in Exeter
Joining a small team, you will conduct face to face functional assessments and medical examinations on individuals with a variety of physical and mental health conditions. Following assessments, you will produce an objective, professional report detailing how the individual’s activities of daily living are being affected by their condition or impairment. You will be provided with a comprehensive training programme and be exposed to excellent opportunities for career development.
Both full time (37 hours per week) and part time roles (22.5 or 30 hours per week) are available.
- Competitive £32,000 starting salary + excellent benefits including convenient and predictable office based working hours (no weekends, nights or bank holidays)
- Multi-stage training process (e-learning, classroom based and mentorship)
- Professional registration fee reimbursement and protected CPD
- Opportunities to progress your career within a varied role in a successful healthcare organisation that provides a diverse range of health assessment services
- 3 years’ post registration experience
- IT and typing skills
- Excellent clinical knowledge gained within a broad range of healthcare settings
- Strong attention to detail and experience of working to productivity and quality measures
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, expanding organisation with excellent career progression opportunities.
Simply click to apply, or call