We are recruiting a Finance Manager position for an exciting, innovative, rapidly growing business based in Central London.
Our client is looking for an ACA Qualified candidate with some post-qualified experience in a commercial business. This position reports into the overall Group Financial Controller and will take responsibility for the full Management reporting process, managing a small team, year-end processes, developing processes, systems and controls.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business that is in high growth mode, therefore, there are lots of opportunities for progression and development.
This role will pay between £60k and £65k depending on experience plus a bonus and comprehensive benefits.
An outline of the duties are:
- Production of monthly consolidated Group and Joint Venture board packs and associated commentary and analysis.
- Responsibility for production of bank covenant compliance documents including monthly reporting pack and compliance certificates.
- Production of ad hoc commercial reports as required by FC/FD.
- Monitoring of accounting and reporting developments under IFRS.
- System Development
- Responsibility for assisting the GFC with system and reporting improvement initiatives such as automated Business Intelligence Tool (Qlikview) and integration with CRM and App development.
- Responsibility for the review and supervision of the work of more junior members of the team around month end.
- Responsibility for preparation of all yearend Group and subsidiary statutory financial statements under IFRS.
- Preparation of audit packs for all entities and liaising with the Group's auditors.
- Running the Internal Audit Process.
Candidates must be/ have:
- ACA Qualified with post-qualified experience in a commercial business
- Strong systems and process improvement and development experience
- The ability to manage a small team and communicate at all levels
- Experience of working under IFRS and UK GAAP
This role is being recruited immediately so if the above role sounds of interest please send your details through immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.