Design & Technical Manager
Are you already very successful at what you do, and are now looking for a niche property developer where you can make your mark and grow with the business?
Are you looking for an opportunity to become part of an outstanding and prestigious organisation; an opportunity that provides both challenges and reward?
We are looking for a confident and successful Design/Technical Manager to join our team as we expand and take on more successful developments across London.
We have created a great reputation for developing sought after properties in London. Due to this success, we now need to recruit a Design/Technical Manager to join our team and help us take the business to the next stage.
You will join an experienced team; all keen to help each other succeed.
Specifically, we need you to take responsibility for the following:
- Appoint external consultants, including scoping works and negotiation of fees.
- Coordinate with the Commercial, Construction departments and Clients throughout the development/ construction process.
- Assist the client in any Sales & Marketing related topics and ensure technically correct information is provided.
- Regularly monitor all design information against budgetary allowances and report any variances thereto.
- Keep the Directors appraised on all current projects.
- Resolve all day to day technical issues as they arise, providing viable solutions where appropriate, liaising with the Directors for approval.
- Liaise with the external consultants/design team for the issue & update of drawings and project information.
- Liaison with relevant parties to identify and rectify design issues, both prior to and during the construction programme.
- Active involvement with project specific design issues, proposing practicable and buildable solutions.
- Liaise closely with site based project teams.
- Value engineering to develop the best and most practicable construction options available.
- Commercial focus, advise on the cost-effectiveness of alternative strategies and methods of construction.
- Manage compliance checks against specification and client requirements.
- Manage design output to agreed programmes and ensure the flow of work is maintained.
Design and Technology Manager | Design | Technology | Manager | Management | Property Development | Property
Additional Salary Information:
PMI, Performance related bonus & mobile allowance.Essential Requirements:
- Previous experience of working for a UK residential developer or contractor.
- Excellent knowledge of key guides and UK regulations.
- Ability to manage a number of projects at at time, whilst meeting all deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills: written and oral.
- Competent to advanced experience in core MS Office packages: Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Competent to advanced experience with AutoCAD
We are a private company, run by a dedicated team of professionals, with an emphasis on creating highly desirable luxury residences in the Greater London area.
Founded in 2010, it forms part of the our Group originally founded in 1984.