Our Client based near Southmoor, Abingdon is looking for a telesales professional to join their expanding company. The role would be suited towards an individual with previous telesales experience, showing a proven track record of closing deals over the phone and meeting/ exceeding targets. The right candidate must show technical competence in general hardware and software. Detailed EPOS experience is not a pre-requisite, but a highly motivated, persuasive and professional candidate, with excellent communication skills is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dialing cold-call data and converting those opportunities into sales
- Taking inbound calls and ultimately converting warm interest into sales
- Hitting daily / weekly targets based on call-rates, conversion rate and number of clients helped
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads
- Update CRM database (Act! Premium)
The role will require the successful applicant to spend their working week between cold-calling prospect clients, maximizing sales opportunities, responding to internal client enquiries, up-selling, booking demonstrations, and ensuring database is kept up to date. The ability to be proactive, able to prioritise and problem solve while working alone and part of a growing team is essential.
Our Client is looking for an office based sales representative with a can do attitude, ambition to learn and progress as on the job and external training will be provided.
Working hours are Monday - Thursday 9am - 5.30pm and Friday 9am - 5pm
Full clean driving license and own transport is essential due to the location of our client.