Service Advisor, Motortrade, Northwest London £40,000 to £45,00
Service Advisor, Motortrade, Northwest London £40,000 to £45,000 OTE
Are you an experienced Service Advisor working in motor retail?
Are you looking to improve your career prospects with a highly credible prestige motor retail company?
Do you wish to work for a prestige company offering a very competitive salary plus a host of additional perks?
We have an excellent opportunity for those seeking to develop a career at a leading automotive retailer. Our client is now looking to recruit a Service Advisor for their busy and prestige car dealerships in Northwest London
- Reporting directly to the Aftersales Manager, you will be responsible for meeting and greeting customers and operating the service department loading system
- Accurately recording vehicle details, receiving payment for work carried out, managing & liaising with customers in a professional, courteous and effective manner
- Your overall objective will be the maximisation of service sales and profitability ensuring the highest standard of courtesy, efficiency, and accuracy at all times.
- The successful candidate will preferably have recent or current Service Department experience in a franchised main dealership environment or previous experience in an independent centre.
- This is a customer-facing role and you will therefore be highly presentable with a polite and courteous manner and experienced at developing relationships with manufacturer partners, customers, and colleagues.
What You Can Expect:
When you join this group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, our client believes that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related commission/bonus scheme, preferential service rates and pension scheme
- £28,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary; plus bonus scheme (£40,000 to £45,000 OTE)
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, work within a superb atmosphere and be led by fantastic managers - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.