Graduate Research Analyst
Graduate Account Executive (Graduate Research Analyst) - Oxfordshire
My client is a market leader in strategic communications research. The firm are an interesting combination - mainly focused on market research and intelligence supporting the global pr and communications industry. They work in variety of sectors, and their end clients are some of the world’s best known and most valuable brands. Their progressive, in-depth research and analysis methodologies provide their clients with insightful metrics, tools and consultancy to effectively manage their PR, social and communications strategies. They would say that their flexible, holistic and customised approach gives clients a competitive advantage in a rapidly changing media and communications environment.
I am currently recruiting for two Graduate Account Executives to work in their UK head office, supporting the account managers in the day-to-day running of client accounts. You would be responsible for the production of ongoing client tracking reports to a presentable and very high standard. There is a lot of work with data- so you will be analysing data ; ensuring the data is analysed accurately , and the right data is included in client reporting and the results and findings can be summarised in an insightful way to both end clients and their pr / communications agencies.
As this is a graduate position, the company provide full training on their systems and the way they report and work with data, as well as the client aspects. The ideal person will be someone with strong research and analytical ability, as well as a demonstrable interest in communications and the media. For the right person there is excellent progression opportunity and they have a strong ethos of internal promotion based on merit and achievement in work.
Roles and responsibilities
- Holistic completion of ongoing client-ready tracking reports
- Working with the Lead Analyst to ensure accurate and timely analysis
- Completing data checks to ensure accurate analysis and feeding back to Lead Analyst
- Statistical analysis of client data
- Writing insightful client reports to communicate key qualitative findings
- Supporting Account Managers in ongoing reporting and servicing of client accounts
- Escalating roadblocks to Account Managers in a timely manner, with ideas for possible solutions
- Supporting Account Managers with client meeting preparation
- Supporting meeting leads as required, and creating meeting summaries if attending
- Helping Account Managers to implement client briefs and Statement of Work
- Assisting in responding to client communication and queries Experience and qualifications
- A bachelors degree, preferably but not essentially in Marketing, Communications, Media, Business Administration or Social Sciences
- Proven research and analytical skills - as part of a university project such as a dissertation or examples of work place experience
- Excellent written and spoken English with in-depth understanding of grammar
- Proficient in the full Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- One year’s experience working within PR, media, social or marketing
- In-depth, working knowledge of MS Office and SPSS
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Media, Business Administration or Social Sciences
- Fluency in a second language is a plus Key skills
- Driven and enthusiastic team player
- Confident with data
- Superb time management and organisation
- Target and deadline driven
- Confident communicator
Interested? Please send me your CV with a cover note explaining your interest in this company and role.