Development Engineer / Research Engineer - Electronics -£40K
Support Engineer required to join a fantastic manufacturer of electronic and mechanical equipment and components.
The company sell worldwide over 1 million products annually. A long established and innovative engineering based manufacturing business who focus on design development, innovation and energy efficiency.
- £40000 per annum
- Monday - Thursday 07:30 - 16:30
- Friday 07:30 - 12:45
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Free car parking
- Electronic hardware solutions, performing relevant calculations, associated simulations and tests to deliver robust, innovative designs.
- Develop analogue and digital electronic circuits in order to deliver robust, innovative technical solutions.
- Design for EMC and LVD, carrying out relevant product development, testing and debugging.
- Develop firmware in 'C', assembler or other relevant language in order to deliver robust, innovative technical solutions.
- Carry out Field Oriented Control hardware and firmware development, testing and debugging.
- To understand product performance principles, identifying key specification issues and performance criteria in order to develop, demonstrate and carry out robust product functionality tests.
Skills & Knowledge
- 2:1 Honours Degree qualification with electronic circuit design and embedded controls experience.
- Schematic capture, simulation, PCB layout and circuit testing for product design, EMC and LVD.
- Hands-on design, testing and debugging of SMPS, power electronics, control algorithms
- Analogue / digital electronic hardware in an embedded controls environment.
- Embedded 'C' and assembler code development and maintenance using related tool chains.
- Principles of field oriented control firmware with associated analogue/digital electronic hardware.
- Embedded controls in a power electronics / motor control environment.
- Organised, confident, self-motivated and capable of multi-tasking.
APPLY NOW!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy