Lead Process Engineer
Are you a driven and ambitious Process Engineer who enjoys global travel?
We are looking for a Lead Process Engineer to looking into thermal drying processes, modelling and sizing dryers on an in-house system. You will prepare documents for manufacture, commission equipment on-site, and use CAD for line diagrams.
This is an international role of approximately 25% of travel.
- Up to 12% bonus
- Excellent opportunities for progression; you’ll have the chance to move into a more senior role within three years
- Contributory pension
- 25 days’ holiday
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounts at high-street stores
Your Skills and Experience
- 10 years’ process engineering experience
- Two years’ experience of working on thermal drying and its processes
- Three years’ experience of, or qualifications in, Six Sigma/ Continuous Improvement
- Two years’ experience in a global role
- A driving licence and their own transport
- A degree, or have completed an apprenticeship, in a relevant discipline
- CAD experience (desirable)
Apply to register your interest with Recart, an ISO 9001-accredited technical and engineering recruitment consultancy and 2016 Nottinghamshire East Midlands Chamber Business Awards winner.
Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion, in which full details about the company and position will be provided prior to a mutual decision on whether to submit your application.
Is this opportunity not right for you? We also recruit for Design Engineer, Project Engineers and Manufacturing Engineer roles.