SALARY: negotiable dependant on experience (up to £28,000) + Commission
BENEFITS: Pension, Cycle to work scheme, Social Calendar, Onsite Exercise classes and much more...
Purpose of the role
A Mortgage advisor will provide a quality compliant and efficient mortgage advice service to our clients at all times.
Skills and knowledge
- Be CEMAP qualified
- Have experience of liaising with clients and lenders for a variety of mainstream and specialist markets and a good working knowledge of the whole process from application through to offer and completion.
- You must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- You must be flexible, adaptable and resilient
- You will have sound business ethics
- To provide a quality compliant and efficient mortgage advice service to our clients at all times.
- To ensure that their expectations are managed throughout the process and their outcome is a positive experience.
- Be able to work under pressure, as part of a team and individually as required by the demands of the role.
- To be an excellent communicator and build sound relationships between all the parties involved throughout the process.
- To liaise fully with administration team to ensure a seamless process of the mortgage application.
- Work with clients within agreed service standards.
- Be aware of the potential for additional sales and cross sales.
- Ensure a high level of data input accuracy is recorded.
- Ensure technical expertise is shared with the team and with the advisers.
- Ensure any potential improvements or amendments are brought to the attention of the management team.
- Work fully within the regulatory mortgage environment.
- Work positively towards agreed targets.
- Advise your line management immediately of any changes in personal circumstances that may affect your or our clients’ regulatory status.