Senior Room Manager
Busy Bees are looking for exceptional people who can inspire imaginations.
Post: Senior Room Manager
Location: Busy Bees at The Rye, Abbey Way, High Wycombe, HP11 1AN
Contract: Full time and permanent
Salary: £16,640 to £23,025 per annum (subject to qualifications and experience)
Our Busy Bees Nursery in High Wycombe is looking for a Senior Room Manager who is committed to ensuring that all children receive the very best care We are looking for a Manager for our beautiful nursery, who is an inspirational practitioner, first class motivator and who is looking to build on leadership skills and to motivate staff and develop their skill sets and childcare experience.
Busy Bees is the largest and most established childcare provider in the UK who is totally committed to delivering high quality childcare. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that the children in our care achieve the very best outcomes.
- A duty of care for all children placed in their care
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room.
- Qualification - NNEB, BTEC, NVQ 3, or equivalent childcare qualification
- Good communication skills are imperative; this involves listening, questioning, and understanding and responding to any children, staff or parents.
- To maintain a professional and positive outcome for both children and staff.
The skills set & experience:
- A passion and dedication to deliver the very best childcare
- Minimum 2 years Childcare experience
- Committed to your own career development.
- Promote diversity throughout the setting and demonstrate the ability to listen and coach other staff members.
What we offer:
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
Should this post be of interest to you, please contact us straight away; we look forward to hearing from you!