Sous Chef - London
SOUS CHEF- RESTAURANT - EAST LONDON- £25K TO £28K PLUS TRONC
Our client is looking to recruit a committed, enthusiastic and ambitious Sous Chef to join their successful and vibrant brigade at this restaurant serving amazing Modern European style food.
Salary will range from £25k to £28k plus £3.5K tronc and our client puts great emphasis on training and personal development with lots of opportunities to progress within the company
Working with seasonal fresh produce that is locally sourced to maximize the quality of food on offer. Real emphasis is on quality over quantity, and chefs will be expected to be passionate and individual within their remit.
You will have the confidence to help train and develop the brigade, ensuring that they are also delivering the best they can. Your background and experience will be from a similar style operation and you will have your finger on the pulse of the current food trends. You will be working closely with the Head Chef to oversee the overall execution of service.
You will be working 48 hours a week with 2 days off and the restaurant is closed on Sundays.
You should be reliable and punctual, hardworking and above all be passionate about delivering top quality food. You will work well in small and large teams and get on with everyone in your brigade.
- You have worked as at least a Junior Sous Chef previously to be considered.
- Experience in a busy kitchen - across multiple disciplines would be a benefit and some experience within a pub restaurant back ground would be an advantage.
- Previous experience within a quality fresh food environment
- The passion for producing dishes to an excellent standard
- ·Proof of Eligibility to Work (Passport/Visa/Birth Certificate)
The company offers great benefits, including free meals on duty, and friends and family discounts etc.
Interviews are immediately available.
Leisure People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.