Business Partner £48,000 - £50,000
Nuneaton - Temporary
Does a growing, fast pace business with a modern office environment sound like your sort of place to work?
If you enjoy partnering non finance colleagues rather than looking at a computer screen all day then this role could be for you!
A new project has arisen for a Business Partner to support the Head of Business Partnering in an award winning organisation based in Nuneaton. This role is on an ongoing interim basis, for 6 months + so it will enable you to get your teeth stuck into the role, make some improvements and gain achievements for your CV. This is the sort of business that is respected in the industry and will probably be known to future employers.
This is a role where no day will be the same, so if you enjoy a changing environment rather than 'business as usual’ then give me a call!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Presenting industry and competitor information to non finance colleagues
- Advising senior managers
- Budgeting and forecasting
- KPI reporting and assisting with various projects
- Supporting with strategic planning
- Line managing a finance team member
- Ideally a Qualified Accountant (however non or part qualified Accountants will also be considered)
- Recent business partnering experience