Relationship Manager - South East
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join our Distribution team covering the South East of the UK.
Working as part of the Distribution team and based "in territory", you’ll manage a number of key force accounts within a specified geographical area with the principal aim of growing sales. You’ll achieve this through developing and maintaining strategic long term relationships within these accounts. You will represent the entire Police Mutual Group’s range of products and services in this process as well as:
- Act as the key interface between Police Mutual and the force
- Build the profile, brand and reputation of the Group
- Identify and maximise opportunities for the Group to meet its business plan and long term strategic goals
- Create strategic account plans and objectives, identifying growth opportunities
- Work with and in support of the Authorised Officers in the force
- Ensure a coordinated approach form all areas of the business to deliver goals - Financial Education, GI, Healthcare etc.
What we need from you …
- Significant experience in Account Management and strategic sales experience in a B2B sales environment
- A deep understanding and ideally expertise of working with the Police, giving you a knowledge of how to navigate through the landscape and relationships within their organisation; ideally you will bring existing relationships within the Police to this role
- High levels of personal effectiveness but ability to expertly work with and influence across the Police to get the best from others in any given situation
- A track record in developing and sustaining account strategies and plans to achieve ambitious growth plans
- Exemplary capabilities in the development of relationships with senior stakeholders that deliver sustainable commercial advantage
- Excellence in customer facing interactions, negotiations and presentations
- Demonstrable operational experience from within the industry
We provide a great working environment together with a car allowance and a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 27 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods.