TPI Relationship Manager (Retail I&C energy)
Do you have experience of managing relationship in the I&C space with TPIs and director customer to deliver gross margin from the sale of electricity contracts and associated services? The TPI Relationship Manager will establish a database of customers for the purpose of renewal and prospecting, targeting customers with high potential added value services and margin generation. If you have the ability to maximise profit from I&C customers both in terms of energy procurement and Added Value Services - apply today!!
This is a Home based role.
- Establish a database of customers for the purpose of renewal and prospecting
- Target customers with potential to sell Added Value Services (AVS) and margin generation.
- Grow relationships with key stakeholders within target TPIs and direct customers
- Obtain a good understanding of target consultants business strategy and target market
- Produce well-structured proposals in response to invitations to tender
- Implement margin development plans across TPIs to maximise gross margin
- Actively assists Customer Services with any issues related to customer accounts and debt
- Understand the high level £/MWh and £M each of your TPIs delivers.
- Fully understand and sell all AVS products to TPIS and where appropriate customers.
- Research competitor offerings and drive change to enable the business to compete.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in the I&C energy market with electricity and gas.
- Excellent communication and sales skills.
- Able to identify and target profitable TPIs and customers in the I&C space.
- Ability to engage with, and influence, TPIs and customers at all levels of the business.
- Ability to manage the creation of high class tender submissions
- Ability to calculate margin on accounts and to grow margin from consultants.
- Ability to identify and manage risks associated to large I&C customers.
- Ability to quickly understand competitor offerings and how to compete.