Corporate Tax Manager - Top 30 Firm
A multi-award winning Top 30 firm of Chartered Accountants are currently recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager to be based in their office located near London Barbican. They are offering an interesting, varied role with broad commercial exposure as well as a generous remuneration package to the right candidate.
You will be responsible for the tax affairs of a varied corporate portfolio drawn from a wide range of industry sectors, including OMBs, entrepreneurial companies, larger corporates, multi-nationals, FCA regulated companies and AIM listed PLCs.
- CTA qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ post-qualified experience
- Previous managerial experience gained within a similar role
- Experienced in and with extensive knowledge of all aspects of UK corporation tax and sound knowledge of other business taxes.
- Exposure to international tax issues, transfer pricing, thin capitalisation and CFCs ideal
- Knowledge of and experience with Alphatax, CCH, Caseware and Digita desirable
For further information on this Corporate Tax Manager vacancy, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.