£30K - £32,000K
A leading client as an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to join their business. The organisation is a highly renowned utilities company. The role is to lead a team of Resolution Agents to resolve Customer issues for the benefit of both the customer and the business.
The role will include you:
- Responsible for managing a team of circa 12 Agents
- Motivating and developing individuals in the team through coaching, feedback and mentoring in order to enhance performance
- Identifying business improvement opportunities and feeding them into the appropriate channels
- Developing and monitor performance development plans
- Conducting performance and behaviour reviews, documenting discussions and agreeing actions and review dates
- Adhere to the documented Complaint process and ensure that team members understand the importance of the impact if this is not followed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven Team Leader experience
- Ability to influence others with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to resolve conflicts
- Experience in managing people and performance
- Water industry experience or Complaint management experience would be desirable
If you feel that you have the skills & experience to succeed in this position, please send your CV today.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.