Electrical Design Engineer
The successful Electrical Design Engineer will hold the following responsibilities;
- ?Supporting or leading on a number of projects at any one time (typically up to five projects at differing stages)
- Early stage strategic input to design from site appraisal stage
- Detailed design to construction status information Liaison with design team, statutory authorities and contractors
- Undertake site surveys and inspection work
- Mentoring and development of junior staff is a key part of the role.
The successful Electrical Design Engineer will hold the following qualifications;
- Extensive technical knowledge in regards to Electrical Design
- Experience in the building services/ construction industry
- An Electrical qualification
If you are interested in being considered for this great opportunity within a well established organisation, please apply here with an up to date CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency