Reputable City based Investment House require a Communications Executive to join them on a permanent basis.
This role will support the production and delivery of all internal communications activity across the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support in the delivery of the company’s strategic internal communications plan.
- Identify and develop strategic, creative and innovative ways to engage with all employees through a variety of channels
- Support activities as part of the strategic plan to communicate business news, events and initiatives for employees across multiple regional offices.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as the staff intranet, internal magazine or regular email bulletins.
- Support HoC to creatively communicate and instil our brand values in all staff - Caring, Fair and Progressive.
- Prioritise to ensure that internal communications are creative, timely and to maximise their effectiveness
- Promote best practice relating to internal communications, ensuring clarity of processes and clear messaging.
- Work closely with department, division and branch heads to engage them with the internal communications function.
- Work autonomously and build partnerships and a network with key figures in the organisation
- Support the HoC with the day-to-day running of the Communications department (including fulfilling external communication needs where necessary)
- Knowledge of driving employee involvement and engagement through a variety of channels
- Experience of implementing and using technology and non-technology driven communication channels including the intranet, social media, electronic newsletters, videos, print, face to face etc.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
- Confident communicator with good interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Creative ability to help devise communication strategies that will have cut-through internally.
- A systematic and methodical approach to working with an eye for detail
- A positive attitude and the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
Other attributes that would be helpful, but not essential for the role:
- Relevant qualifications/degree - journalism, communications, marketing or similar discipline
- Experience in an internal communications team, for a mid to large organisation, is most sought after. Other relevant experience a plus.