Senior Research Manager
Job: Senior Research Manager
Location: West London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus
Our client is an independent full-service research agency with extensive experience in Healthcare, Financial services, Retail and several other sectors. Established almost 30 years ago, they are experienced and passionate research experts in working across a full range of regulated industries and also with non-regulated clients. They aim to deliver innovative, targeted and tailored insights. Every employee is given the opportunity to develop their research skills and experience the agency’s work at first hand. Due to recent successes they have created a new job for a Senior Research Manager to join their London team.
What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Research Manager you will be first point of contact for clients and you will be responsible for projects from proposal to debrief supported by a Project Director. You will utilise your experience of delivering high quality outcomes for your clients in a commercial setting. You will already be working in a research job within either a client-side or an agency environment. This job will involve a varied workload using different methodologies.
Job responsibilities include:
- Working with clients to define complex business objectives
- Selecting the most appropriate research methodology and techniques
- Designing qualitative and quantitative research plans
- Overseeing the design of research questionnaires
- Managing and mentoring other
- Reviewing the analyses and reports of others
Who you are
You are someone who can build strong relationships with clients and maintain existing ones. You are passionate about research with a “can do” attitude. As a Senior Research Manager you will be able to manage multiple project types (qualitative and quantitative). As part of your job responsibilities you will be able to able to prioritise resources, time and tasks and project management.
- Able to design questionnaires, analyse data and produce creative, engaging and commercially focussed deliverables
- Keen to learn new things, try new approaches and develop your skillset further
- A friendly team player, willing to show flexibility when required
What’s in it for me?
The company offers great remuneration with a bonus scheme and a generous holiday package. There are excellent training and personal development opportunities available.