Technical Support Engineer / Product Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer / Product Support Engineer - Electronics -£40K
Support Engineer required to join a fantastic manufacturer of electronic and mechanical equipment and components.
The company sell worldwide over 1 million products annually. A long established and innovative engineering based manufacturing business who focus on design development, innovation and energy efficiency.
- £40000 per annum
- Monday - Thursday 07:30 - 16:30
- Friday 07:30 - 12:45
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Free car parking
Technical Support Engineer / Product Support Engineer duties;
- Support electronic hardware solutions, support analogue and digital electronic circuits in order to design, develop robust products
- Carry out robust product functionality & performance tests
- Perform relevant calculations, associated simulations and tests
- To understand product performance principles, identifying key specification issues
- identifying existing product or application issues and then problem solving to find proven solutions
Skills & Knowledge
Likely to have held a product support or technical support or customer support position before, though not essential
- 2:1 relevant Honours Degree qualification
- Electronic circuit design experience.
- Schematic capture, simulation, PCB layout and circuit testing for product design.
- Hands-on design, testing and debugging of SMPS, power electronics and associated analogue / digital electronic hardware in an embedded controls environment.
- Organised, confident, self-motivated and capable of multi-tasking.
- understand product support activity technical requirements in conjunction with both our internal and external customers
APPLY NOW!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy