Email Marketing Professional
Our client are a fast growing ecommerce business.
They now have an excellent opportunity for a talented Email Marketing professional to join the team.
You will provide marketing support on a day to day basis as well as concentrating on the planning, delivery and reporting of all things email.
You will help develop content plans and schedules that deliver the relevant content across all eCRM channels, while supporting the eCRM Lead in coordinating content production & briefing internal/external teams as necessary.
• Managing multiple email campaigns
• Developing and increasing retention of the customer database
• Overseeing the build of email campaigns
• Responsible for the scheduling of email campaigns
• Reporting on campaign activity
• Developing insightful a/b test plans to ensure email campaign optimisation
• Working with external agencies and the wider marketing team to develop campaigns Required
• Email campaign experience.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong communication and reporting skills.
• Organised approach, efficient and ability to multi task.
• Work well under pressure with experience of meeting deadlines.
• PPC & SEO knowledge.
• Experience of data segmentation.
• Previous experience using an email marketing platform/software
• Previous A/B testing experience.
• At least one years’ experience in a similar role.
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate