Meetings and Events Coordinator
This is a great job for an individual who has some events/hospitality experience and who is keen to progress into a career in facilities management, or is keen to continue their FM experience.
The client is a global technology brand with multiple sites across London and other cities.
Job responsibility as a meeting and events coordinator will include, but is not limited to:
- Create and efficiently maintain up-to-date the outlook, conf. room finder and SharePoint room booking systems.
- Provide timely, accurate & personalized response to meetings and events enquiries.
- Effectively liaise with Technicians, Cleaners and Reception for the meeting set-ups by ensuring that communication is optimum as to avoid any operational issues.
- Ensure accurate room booking information is displayed on each room every morning and that the room's general condition is meeting the agreed standards.
- Monitor meeting room signage condition, furniture (cleanliness, set-up/removal, general condition) and AV/VC equipment proper functioning.
Meeting and Events coordinators must have:
- Experience in an event management or coordinator role working within an events, hospitality, social media environment and /or Facilities environment
- Customer service experience in a quality/demanding environment
- Operational and administrative experience in a medium to large Meeting, Conference, Banqueting environment
- Exposure in an international corporate organisation
- Hotel Reception / Concierge experience desired/ Running a front desk
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
£26000 to £28000 is on offer for the right candidate.