A vibrant Mobile Technology company in Mayfair is looking for their next bookkeeper to join the team immediately.
The role is full time and permanent.
The job outline:
- Providing support and assistance to the CFO in the HQ
- Sole responsibility over daily finance function for the UK company
- Assisting CFO for general ledger postings
- Responsible for Accounts payable functions
- Maintenance of suppliers accounts, processing invoices dealing with all payments and queries .
- Responsible for invoicing all company’s clients, Sales Ledger reconciliation (monthly)
- Assisting CFO with month end and year end closure, balance sheet reconciliation, journals postings
- Assisting the CFO with analysis of financial information, provision of reports and statistical returns
- Responsible for multiple currency banks reconciliations (GBP, USD, EURO)
- Responsible for staff expenses claims.
- Assisting with cash flow forecasting.
- Responsible for designing daily cash flow model for cash management, reconciling and credit card payments (monthly)
- Assisting CFO with preparation of audit packs for the year and provided general assistance regarding enquiries by auditors.Responsible for VAT returns
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Payroll and Pension Administration
- Able to start immediately
- Excellent knowledge of Sage 50 (or 200).
- Bookkeeping experience of 5+ years.
- Preferably ACCA qualified.
- The right to work in the UK.