Operations Manager - South West/M4 Corridor
£35-40,000 + company car
Our client is a successful and award winning business operating high street cafe bakery concepts across the UK, and due to expansion they are now looking to recruit an Operations Manager for their emerging franchise market to support their Head of Franchise.
You will work alongside the head of franchise in setting up & opening new franchise shops and supporting the franchise partners - very much the link between the franchise partner and company.
It is a nationwide role so travel will be involved and it is essential that you drive.
ROLE - OPERATIONS MANAGER
As the Operations Manager you will work alongside the head of franchise supporting the franchise partners:
- Assisting them to develop a team of people to create a service driven culture that delivers consistent operational excellence and sustained growth.
- Support new openings and help to implement systems & process
- Be the main interface between the franchisee and company
- Carry out site visits to ensure brand standards are being met
- Build a communication strategy for the whole franchise business
- Create and deliver a training strategy for the franchise partners
- Create and deliver a recruitment strategy to support new openings
- Facilitate a collaborative way to review business performance and KPI's.
ATTRIBUTES - OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Area/multi-site management experience in a food led business
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- An outgoing personality and positive attitude
- Passion for working with and serving great fresh food and coffee
- Strong financial & commercial acumen - managing P & L's, budgets, KPI's, and targets
- A hands-on operational leader
- Highly organised - plan effectively, multi-task, and be able to work with autonomy
- Experienced at recruitment and delivering training, coaching, and support at operational level
- Exceptional relationship building skills
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join the market leader in their sector as they continue to expand and offer great career progression.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.