Personal Tax Manager - Top 30 Firm
A Top 30 Firm of Chartered Accountants located near Euston are currently looking for a highly technical Private Client Tax Manager to join their specialist Private Client department. For the right candidate they are offering the opportunity to specialise within a niche area of tax, and are offering an excellent, flexible remuneration package including 25 days holiday.
You will be joining the firm’s specialist Private Client department, which deals with Personal Tax, VAT and Trusts. You will be dealing with all areas of Personal taxation, and there will be opportunities to specialise in Stamp Duty Land Tax.
You will primarily be responsible for running a small, complex portfolio of cases alongside junior staff. However, you will also act as a sounding board for senior personnel in the Department, undertake research into client specific tax issues and deal with one off assignments as and when they arise.
- CTA qualified. Ideally also ACA/ACCA qualified
- A proven track record in Personal Tax, with experience dealing with UK and Overseas Trust issues.
- Good working knowledge of Corporation Tax
- Excellent technical knowledge regarding the above matters
- Commercially aware
- Experience in Digita software advantageous but full training will be required if provided.
For further information on this Private Client Tax Manager role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers