Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Finance Manager for a leading global private equity backed service company based in the South Manchester. This role is for a committed individual to undertake responsibilities primarily in the Statutory Reporting, Treasury Reporting and Management Reporting areas of the Group Finance team.
It is an exciting and fast paced working environment, an excellent place for people with the right attitude to develop themselves and add real value to a dynamic organisation. We are currently looking for an efficient and technically strong Group Treasury and Statutory Manager to join the Group Finance team.
Key accountabilities will include;
- Managing a small team that oversees the day to day running of the Group Treasury and Statutory and top level entities management accounts
- Preparation of group bi-annually cash forecasts, rolling weekly cash forecasts, covenant forecasts and sensitivity analysis.
- Communicate with overseas regions - optimising cash around the group by centralising / regionalising where appropriate.
- Develop a good working relationship with the banks and other financial institutions.
- Manage the year end UK and Group statutory reporting process, including the production of primary statements and disclosure notes.
- Owning the group statutory consolidation, recording audit adjustments and managing the process of year end local adjustment postings
- Preparation of year end management papers and other auditor information.
- Timely preparation of the monthly management accounts for multiple holding / financing entities, preparing monthly P&L's and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Review the monthly management accounts group consolidation, the balance sheet and prepare the monthly group reserves reconciliation.
The successful applicant will ideally be ACA/ACCA qualified from a Big 4 practice firm looking to make the move into industry, with a keen eye for detail and an analytical mind.
Experience of UK GAAP and IFRS/FRS 102 statutory accounts preparation from source information, including knowledge of key disclosures within a set of financial statements is essential to the role.
A confident personality is desirable as the role involves building mutually advantageous relationships and forming team alliances. Due to the multi-faceted nature of this position, the ideal candidate should have a "can do" attitude to tasks and issues that arise and the ability to take responsibility for delivering to deadlines as required.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, motivated individual, who can demonstrate the above skills then we would be pleased to hear from you. For more information please apply online or contact Jonathan Moss at Sellick Partnership on .
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership have gone mobile. Simply visit our website using your mobile device to ensure that you don't miss out on your next career move...