A venture capitalist back organisation are recruiting a Purchasing Assistant, to raise and expedite orders with suppliers, while controlling stock levels. Applicants should have experience in a Purchasing, Supply Chain, Stock Control, or Logistics role.
The Purchasing Assistant will join a small Buying Team and report into the Senior Buyer.
Specific duties of the Purchasing Assistant include:
1. Raising and expediting Purchase Orders
2. Building good relationships with suppliers
3. Monitor stock levels
4. Schedule deliveries and collections
5. Maintenance of Purchasing Department administrative records and data
Purchasing Assistant applicants should meet the following criteria:
1. Experience in a Purchasing, Supply Chain, Stock Control or Logistics role
2. Excellent teamwork and communication skills
3. IT literacy
4. Ability to build relationships with - suppliers, customers and colleagues