£17,500 pa + annualized OTE circa £30,000 pa
Carphone Warehouse Online Solutions
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a highly innovative and agile team? Are you excited by the world of mobile technology and sales? If this sounds like you, we are seeking a highly motivated, ambitious individual with a keen interest in all things tech! You will become a core member of our Sales Team here at our Carphone Warehouse Contact Centre in Loughborough.
What responsibilities will I have?
As an integral member of the Sales Team, you’ll be supporting a busy multi-channel contact centre and telesales operation. You will contribute to the areas success by offering customers handsets, network, tariff and lifestyle packages tailored to their needs – ensuring they each experience a journey with us, they won’t forget!
So what knowledge, skills and abilities do you need for this role?
- IT proficient
- Experience within a sales driven role
- Meeting and exceeding extremely achievable targets while maintaining accuracy and clarity of information
- Recognising and maximising cross-selling opportunities
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Focused, motivated and driven to succeed
What would we like to see from you?
- Commitment to excellence and demanding standards
- Go get attitude which demonstrates drive and initiative
- Attention to detail with ability to recognize and solve problems, whilst seeing the big picture
- A team player able to work within a much larger corporate structure
- A keen interest to learn new skills while improving personal development
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovation and think creatively
Check out our benefits!
- Enjoy your birthday OFF EVERY YEAR!
- 24 – 28 Days Holiday
- O2 & EE Discounts
- Travel Loan
- Birth and Marriage Certificates
- Childcare Vouchers
- 3rd Party Discounts on handsets
- Private Medical Insurance Cover
- Discounts at Currys/PC World and Carphone Warehouse
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.