The Transactional Finance Division at the SF Group is currently recruiting for a Sales Ledger Clerk for a family ran organisation based in North Leicestershire. You will be responsible for maintaining an accurate sales ledger and cover over 1000 live customer accounts along with successfully supporting the Finance department with ad hoc duties.
For the role as Sales Ledger Clerk, the duties include:
- Allocating payments to the invoices
- Resolving customer discrepancies
- Processing all customer payments
- Dealing with queries
- Processing sales invoices
- Producing weekly and monthly reports
- Sending out statements to customers
- Providing cover to other members in the finance department
- Assisting with other accounting duties during busy periods
As the Sales Ledger Clerk, you must have the following experience:
- Some experience in a pure sales ledger role
- Solid systems skills - Excel and Microsoft Word
- Understanding of purchase ledger and general account duties
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
In return, you will be working for an established business and who are professions within their field. The working hours is Monday to Friday, 08:30 17:00 with an hour for lunch. Parking facilities are available on site and additional excellent benefits.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.
If you have the relevant experience required, then please email me at and I will be in touch.