Our client a highly respected Motor Trade vehicle dealer group is looking for an experienced Automotive Service Advisor in the Guildford area. The basic salary on offer ranges between £20k and £26k depending on experience, with a £3k bonus on top.
• Are you a Motor Trade Service Advisor looking for a new challenge?
• Can you show a proven track record within a modern main dealer Service department?
• Have you got outstanding customer service skills?
If so then this is the role for you...
If successful you will work in a small but busy department and your main duties will be:
• To manage the customer experience and make sure all customers receive the highest level of service.
• Help control the work flow to ensure that all resources are utilized to their maximum
• Proactively push the up sell of manufacturer products and service plans to maximise profit
• Preparing daily job cards and invoicing where required.
Excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to sell are really paramount for this role.
Our client is an extremely successful company who will always look to progress staff within group and train and develop staff to make sure they succeed.
You must have experience in a main dealer as a Service Advisor and you will need to be very customer focussed, organised and be willing to go the extra mile to make the Service department successful.
You must also be flexible, adaptable and importantly you must have excellent customer service skills.
You will be rewarded with an excellent basic and also the opportunity to earn a performance related bonus which can increase your earning potential significantly.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. You will work 1 in 3 Saturdays on a rota 8am to 12pm.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply today!
Due to the number of applications we receive on a daily basis, it is only possible to contact candidates who match our client's requirements. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade in the Surrey area please contact Kevin Curtis of JGA Automotive Ltd.