Advancing People Recruitment Specialists are working alongside one of the UK's leading providers of secure power service and solutions. Due to expansion they are seeking a Sales Executive to join their successful sales team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a market leading company, who are continually growing in their field, and to contribute to the company’s ongoing success.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
· Research, investigate, cold call and follow up potential customers.
· Qualifying prospects to ensure sales visits are in place
· Making appointments for field sales representatives
· Follow up calls on targeted campaigns
· Respond to incoming sales calls.
· Maintaining up to date information on the CRM system
· Maintain and update all documentation related to the associated product range
· Administering direct marketing activities
· Closing sales orders
· Working alongside field based sales managers on major contracts and key accounts
· Good level of Education in Maths and English
· Proactive and able to meet deadlines
· Organised and ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
· Flexible and enthusiastic
· IT literate
· Sales experience is essential - either in a similar role
· You will need to be very comfortable in making cold calls to businesses
· Ability to understand basic technical aspects of the companies solutions.
· Previous technical experience will be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given
This is a full time permanent position, our client is offering a basic salary circa of £ 20,000 - £23,000 DOE plus a generous OTE. Hours of work will be Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 4.50pm, Friday 8.30am - 3.10pm. 25 Days annual leave entitlement plus other excellent benefits.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Advancing People -Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency