Technical Trainer - Software Development
Excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking training provider.
Baltic Recruitment Commercial Team are currently looking to recruit a Technical Trainer within Software Development/Programming for a highly successful training provider based in Newton Aycliffe. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding company.
To provide professional and high quality technical training as part of the IT Apprenticeship framework; inclusive of Level 3 Technical Certificate, Level 3 Diploma and Functional Skills. The subject areas covered are: .net framework; C# & Visual Basic, Java, PHP, SQL. You must be competent in Procedural, Object Oriented and Even Driven programming.
Technical Trainer Main duties & responsibilities:
- Complete the delivery of the course and programme to the agreed schedule and standards
- Coach and mentor the Learners to enable them to achieve their full potential
- Manage any re-work of assignments
- To manage all uploaded leaner work and ensure learner file naming conventions and storage processes are followed
- To maintain accurate documentation i.e. assessment and marking records
- To undertake all aspects of the post in accordance with the companies Equal Opportunities policy
- To comply with the companies Data Protection policy in relation to collection, use, storage and disposal of personal or sensitive data
- To maintain and update own knowledge, skills and occupational competence as required by the awarding body
- To support the promotion and growth of apprenticeships throughout the programmes
Technical Trainer Applicants:
- A proven track record of relevant experience of delivering programming training
- Sound Technical Knowledge with an ability to facilitate learning via Online Live Learning
- Experience of Event Driven, Procedural and Object Oriented programming
- Relevant Vendor Qualifications such as Microsoft (MCTS, MCITP, MCSE, MCSA), CIW or other relevant programming qualifications
- Full UK Licence and own transport
The role will be a field based role with occasional travel to Newton Aycliffe. Salary is up to £30,000 depending on experience. This role will include extensive travel.
Applicants may also be interested in Training, Trainer, Technical Trainer, Programming, Software, Hardware.