Marketing and Events Coordinator - £ 22,000 - £ 23,000
Our client, a prestigious company based in Birmingham City Centre are currently looking to recruit a Marketing and Events Coordinator to join their team.
This role is based on expansion within the company and offers a fantastic salary and company benefits.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinating and project manage events, including: Seminars; Talks; Hospitality; Awards; Charities; Sponsorships; Conferences and Exhibitions.
- Accurately capture, schedule, budget and organise individual event activities
- Co-ordinating and assist with circa 70 seminars per annum
- Organising flagship events including: Strictly and The Annual Planning Seminar
- Assisting with and co-ordinate over 150 other hospitality and sponsorship events per year
- Proposing and presenting events for group consideration
- Coordinating sponsorship agreements ensuring deadlines are met
- Ensuring consistent branding on marketing materials across all locations
- Writing copy for digital and traditional channels
- Ensuring all marketing literature is proof read and approved before distribution
- Liaising with marketing agency to manage projects ensuring deadlines are met
- Ensuring barristers provide all necessary information for marketing projects within specified timescales
- Assisting with data cleansing activities where required
- A minimum of 1 years experience working within Marketing and Hospitality
- Good working knowledge of IT packages - Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of InDesign is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written
- Digital media skills and media planning
Monday to Friday - 9:00 - 5:30 pm
£ 22,000 - £ 23,000
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.