Are you an inspirational Science Teacher?
Are you searching for a Science Teacher post for September?
My client is an Outstanding Westminster Secondary school and they are hiring for September 2017! The Head teacher is looking to recruit a Science teacher/NQT to join them, and whether you are an experienced teacher or an NQT, applications are welcomed and encouraged.
SCIENCE TEACHER - POST:
- Full Time - Permanent contract
- TLR available experienced teachers looking for additional responsibility
- Collaborative Science department
- Supportive Head of department and team
- September 2017 start
- Inner London - MPS/UPS + TLR available
SCIENCE TEACHER - PERSON:
- Experienced or NQT
- Exceptional Subject knowledge required - Passionate about Science
- Graded consistently 'Good’ or 'Outstanding’
- A passionate and enthusiastic classroom practitioner - Reflective in your practice
- Driven and ambitious - keen to progress
- Ability to teach Biology, Chemistry and Physics - KS3-5
- Committed to safeguarding
- Outstanding by Ofsted
- Excellent behaviour - Pupils are committed and keen to do well
- Thriving Sixth form - Excellent results
- Central London location - Easily accessible
- Part of a wider federation of schools - Opportunities to work with these team members - Exceptional CPD programme
Do not miss out on this Science Teacher opportunity in Westminster! Send your CV to Clarus Education and if shortlisted you will be contacted within 48 hours.