Senior Vehicle Technician(Classic Porsche's)
This exciting new venture which involves restoring and modifying classic Porsches so that they push the boundaries in terms of build, design and technology. Passion is my clients driving force of, they are constantly evolving and developing ideas and technologies to recreate the iconic Porsche into something that excites, surprises and that is totally unique
Due to an exciting new Venture they are looking for a Senior Workshop Technician. You will be:-
- Ensuring all cars are serviced and repaired to the highest level possible in line with allocated job lists and estimates.
- Servicing and major repairs of Porsche’s
- Supervise and Training the Service Workshop team and consider the recruitment of other staff as necessary
- Working in Oxfordshire
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out in compliance with Health and Safety guidelines wearing all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided, and work areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Experience working on Porsches essential
- Relevant Porsche, technical knowledge desirable
- NVQ Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair essential
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
- A full UK driving licence is essential for this position
- Competitive Salary with a great Bonus Scheme
- Good Training
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.