My client is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. They are a rapidly growing business - they topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. They now employ over 350 staff in the UK and USA and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
They are on a mission to accelerate their clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. They want you to help get us there!
Company culture is very important to them, and that is why they were voted in the top 6 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2017, and why they are constantly looking for ways to make the company an even better place to work. People join them to change the industry, work with world-class talent, develop their careers and become part of their remarkable culture.
Right from the start, you will be responsible for managing critical partner relationships across numerous markets; communicating the needs and requirements of our key clients to a range of internal marketing teams and determining opportunities to grow these existing accounts.
As an Account Manager in Consumer Offers you are crucial to their client's success. You will have real ownership of your accounts with autonomy over all aspects; from devising and implementing pricing structures to collaborating internally on a variety of marketing themes and techniques.
What will you be doing:
- Managing critical relationships with key clients in multiple territories on a day to day basis
- Utilising LinkedIn to secure new business
- Spotting opportunities and up-selling / cross-selling accordingly
- Prospecting and new business sales
- Tracking and management of multiple digital campaigns
- Management and administration of multiple websites supporting client campaigns
- Updating clients on the progress of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Effectively negotiating orders and prices
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary plus uncapped commission
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Hours 9-5 Monday-Friday - we promote a work/life balance culture
- Monthly company-wide lunches
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, Yoga and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
If you have a true passion for sales and are driven to learn, develop and become world class through innovative, data savvy decisions, then please apply.
They can’t wait to meet you.