Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Engineer / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is required to join a well-established organisation specialising in multiple sectors including but not limited to commercial healthcare, residential, retail, and leisure. They are involved in the overall cost management of a project from initial feasibility reports, cash flow forecasts, preparing tender and contract documents whilst ensuring commercial and financial management is in line with any changes to the contract and contract strategies.
The role is as follows:
- Negotiating costs and changes to the contract that affect cost from initial feasibility reports to final figures
- Taking ownership of the cost management and cost control of large multi-million pound projects
- Projecting, forecasting and creating profitability reports
- Cost planning throughout project from feasibility surveys to completion of final figures
They are ideally looking for someone with the following background:
- Knowledge in estimation and cost analysis in terms of commercial, residential, leisure and healthcare projects
- Experience working or excellent knowledge of the construction industry
- Be a chartered member of the ICOB or RICS or be working towards chartership
- Hold a valid degree or equivalent in quantity surveying
- Be able to work in both a small team and large on site project team
Interview slots are available on Wednesday 10th May.
Commutable from Leeds, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Pontefract, Selby, York, Wetherby, Harrogate, Keighley, Halifax, Skipton, Ilkey
Apply for this role via X4 Group today – Call Chloe Jones on or for further details.