This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, junior construction solicitor to join the nationally recognised construction team of a Legal 500 practice to get your career off on the right footing.
The successful applicant will enjoy the following:
- Being part of one of the biggest single site construction teams in the country which has achieved national recognition for its work on projects throughout the UK
- Advising on a broad range of construction and engineering projects
- Acting on behalf of national and international household name clients who are among the best-known names in the construction industry
- A high calibre caseload of non-contentious construction and procurement matters as you would expect to handle within such a high profile team
- The benefits of working for a firm that has received various accolades for employee satisfaction
- Genuine career progression prospects
- Ongoing training and support throughout your career as required
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Being based in an enviable location.
The role would suit a newly qualified or junior construction solicitor who has ideally gained relevant commercial, procurement or construction experience either during training or post qualification, however applications from more qualified solicitors with relevant experience will also be considered.
For further information or an initial conversation in strict confidence, please contact Tracy Harris at QED Legal on .