My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
They are currently looking to recruit a Carpenter/Fabric Engineer on an initial 6 month fixed term contract, responsible for ppm and reactive maintenance at various commercial and retail properties across Bath, Swindon & Salisbury.
Job objectives & responsibilities
- Be responsible to undertake all facilities maintenance, mainly carpentry but also to include building fabric works and minor electrics within the BA, SN & SP area, to cover retail and commercial properties and hospitals
- This role is an initial 6 month fixed term contract
- PPM's to include carpentry, minor electrics, plumbing and mechanical works
- To safely and efficiently install, maintain and repair fabric elements of a building both internal and external.
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Min 3 years carpentry experience
- Similar multi skilled maintenance experience within the facilities management sector
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and safe working practices
- Strong customer care focus
- Be proactive and capable of anticipating potential faults
- Full driving licence