Churchill Howard are partnering exclusively with an acquisitive services business in Tamworth to recruit for a Group Accountant. The successful Group Accountant will be provided scope to progress and is an ideal option for a Big 4 or top 10 newly qualified (ACA/ ICAS/ ACCA) looking to make their first move out of practice.
This group of companies have over 75% of market share in their sector and provide a range of services to their clients. After a successful 2016/2017 this PE backed business will be acquiring new ventures this year so will be an ideal step for those looking for a fast paced environment with a variety of responsibilities. They will include-
- Reporting to senior board members such as CFO on budget and forecasts for business areas
- Preparing statutory financial accounts under IFRS
- Management of group entities
- Cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Drive improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of processes and systems within the department
- Management of accounting and monthly reporting
- Assisting auditors where required
- Ad hoc project work
The ideal candidate will demonstrate fantastic insight into current and upcoming accountancy standards and will have the confidence to communicate across all levels of the business.
In return, you will join a great team in an environment which will develop your skills and greatly enhance your longer term career ambitions.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.