Financial Accountant (part qualified)
Allen Lane are recruiting an interim Financial Accountant for a prestigious membership organisation based in central London.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant, this is a fantastic opportunity for an accountant pursuing their professional qualification to develop a diverse set of skills in a broad, challenging role.
Key duties include;
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast, supporting analysis and reconciliations, for inclusion in the monthly Finance report, and reporting of weekly cash balances
- Reconciliation of the investment portfolio and preparation of capital and income postings
- Maintenance and reconciliation of restricted and endowed funds and preparation of the dividend income distribution postings
- Maintenance and reconciliation of the fixed asset register, and preparation of depreciation and grant amortisation postings
- Assistance with the preparation of the annual consolidated financial statements in accordance with applicable accounting standards, and preparation of the schedules for audit
- Play an active role in the development of financial reporting and the projects set up to deliver this, making effective use of available financial reporting tools to improve timely monitoring and analysis and enhance overall financial control.
- Part qualified CCAB accountant (essential)
- Demonstrable experience covering period end balance sheet reporting
- Excellent oral & written communication skills, effective & collaborative team working, strong interpersonal skills enabling effective interactions with all staff levels.
If you are immediately available and can display the above aptitudes and characteristics we would love to hear from you. Please note applications will be reviewed prior to closing date and as such immediate application is recommended.