Service Engineer - Midlands
Calling all Service Engineers - do you have excellent electrical maintenance skills and previous experience working within manufacturing? Then you will want to apply for our Service Engineer position covering the Midlands. You will benefit from an attractive salary plus pension, company van, laptop, mobile phone and the tools to do the job!
Field Service Engineer responsibilities:
- To provide first line call out and service support to contract customers.
- Routine planned servicing and breakdown response for service contract customers.
- Service and testing of LEV equipment in line with current COSHH legislation and HSE Guidance outlined in HS(G)258.
- Identifying new service and sales opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- The Service Engineer must demonstrate a proven track record in field service activities.
- A solid and natural aptitude for engineering processes is essential.
- Preferably P601 certified, knowledge and experience in the field of dust and fume extraction and LEV performance testing would be advantageous.
- Electrical qualifications and experience would also be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of computer literacy.
- A logical problem solving ability and attention to detail is vital.
Our client, a Swedish manufacturer of industrial air filtration solutions are recognised globally and provide dust extraction solutions for manufacturers around the world. This is the perfect role for a Service Engineer who wants to be part of the bigger picture in helping to keep our air clean!