Head of Client Development
I am currently recruiting for Head of Client Development to join a small office that specialise in providing audio guides and multimedia content to tourist attractions and museums. You will be overseeing all sales, account management and marketing activities. Working closely with the Managing Director and managing a small sales team.
Head of Client Development Duties will include:
- To retain and develop sales within the UK and Europe
- Manage a small team
- Achieve sales targets
- Negotiate contracts
- Manage the top-tier clients
- Representing the company at events, seminars and conferences
- Liaise with creative, finance and operations departments
- Perform market research and evaluate strategies to generate revenue
- Training staff
The ideal Head of Client Development will have:
- 5 years' experience in account management
- Excellent communication skills in person and on the phone
- Commitment to offering the best customer service skills
- An interest in heritage and the arts
- Listening skills and able to understand the needs of clients
If you are an organised and presentable Account Manager and have can work calmly under pressure then apply now.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.