Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Hours: Full Time Monday - Friday
My client is a successful and growing organisation based in Brighton; they are looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst who will be working very closely with both digital and commercial departments and are primarily responsible for building insights to inform their digital and direct marketing strategies on marketing performance and web channel analysis.
* Working closely with the digital, commercial and marketing teams providing recommendations to key stakeholders on all channels of marketing performance
* Report and track marketing campaigns across all channels
* Provide data and analytical support for customer retention, conversion and acquisition
* Analyse all marketing channels PPC, SEO and CRM
* Assisting with an insight to customer online behaviour
* Explore data set-ups and web analytics and make recommendations to drive increased sales
* Support business cases for future projects and developments
* Analysing traffic trends, KPI's, conversion goals, drop off points and giving insights to improve performance
* Liaise closely with the CRM executive and agency to understand booking patterns and customer needs
* Working closing with the MI team to ensure accurate reporting
* Proven experience in using Google Analytics - ideally qualified (IQ) preferable
* Be confident with presenting to senior stakeholders
* Highly analytical
* Excellent Excel skills
* Degree educated
* Able to priorities a busy work load and work to tight deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation that offers a professional and friendly working environment and career progression. For more information please call Charlotte Furey on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.