A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Paralegal to join a well-established legal firm in Leeds. Joining a team fronted by three partners, you will gain exposure to varied aspects of Corporate work relating to the Healthcare sector. You will also have the opportunity to assist in the wider Corporate Department.
This role would really suit someone who wants to progress their career and get a much sought after Training Contract. Although this is not guaranteed, the role is replacing a Paralegal who has become a Trainee, showing the firms commitment to developing the careers of their Employees. Add to this a central Leeds location and this becomes an opportunity that most certainly should not be missed.
- Within the department, your main market will be related to the Healthcare sector. You will be working closely with high net worth clients principally on buying and selling dental practices.
- Working closely with senior Solicitors, you will assist on the administration of transactions, due diligence, regulatory compliance with Care Quality Commission, as well as directly liaising with clients.
- You will also have the opportunity to take on some broader Corporate work within the department.
- This department is renowned for its opportunities for progression and this role will be replacing a Paralegal who will start their Training Contract.
- The ideal candidate for this role would be a paralegal with experience of corporate work.
- A solid understanding and genuine interest in this practice area is an absolute necessity.
- Those who are wishing to further their career in this field are encouraged to apply due to unrivalled opportunities for progression.
- Central Leeds location.
- Competitive Salary.
- High quality work
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Helen Mauborgne or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive division at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be interested then please contact them or us as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms, please visit our website.